1. Jia, F., W. Cai, L. Wu, B. Gan, G. Wang, F. Kucharski, P. Chang, and N. Keenlyside, 2019: Weakening Atlantic Ni？o-Pacific connection under greenhouse warming. Science Advances, 5, eaax4111.
2. Cai, W., G. Wang, B. Gan, L. Wu, A. Santoso, X. Lin, Z. Chen, F. Jia and T. Yamagata, 2018: Stabilised frequency of extreme positive Indian Ocean Dipole under 1.5？warming. Nature Communication, 9, 1419.
3. Jia, F., Hu, D., Hu, S., and Feng, J., 2017: Ni？o4 as a key region for the interannual variability of the Western Pacific Warm Pool. Journal of Geophysical Research, 122(11), 9299-9314.
4. Chen, Z., B. Gan, L. Wu and F. Jia, 2017: Pacific-North American Teleconnection and North Pacific Oscillation: Historical Simulation and Future Projection in CMIP5 models. Climate Dynamics, 50, 4379-4403.
5. Gan, B., L. Wu, F. Jia, S. Li, W. Cai, H. Nakamura, M. A. Alexander, and A. J. Miller, 2017: On the Response of the Aleutian Low to Greenhouse Warming. Journal of Climate, 30, 3907-3925.
6. Jia, F., L. Wu, B. Gan and W. Cai, 2016: Global Warming Attenuates the Tropical Atlantic-Pacific Teleconnection. Scientific Reports, 6, 20078.
7. Chen, Z., L. Wu, B. Qiu, S. Sun and F. Jia, 2014: Seasonal Variation of the South Equatorial Current Bifurcation off Madagascar. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 44, 618-631.
8. Jia, F., and L. Wu, 2013: Response of the equatorial Pacific SST to doubled-CO2 forcing in the coupled CAM-1.5 layer reduced-gravity ocean model. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 43,1288-1300.
9. Jia, F., L. Wu, J. Lan, and B. Qiu, 2011: Interannual modulation of eddy kinetic energy in the southeast Indian Ocean by Southern Annular Mode. Journal of Geophysical Research, 116(C2), C02029, doi:10.1029/2010JC006699.
10. Jia, F., L. Wu, and B. Qiu, 2011: Seasonal modulation of eddy kinetic energy and its formation mechanism in the southeast Indian Ocean. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 41, 657-665.